Personal Trainer in Edinburgh
Want to get fit, but don’t like gyms?
Why We Are Different
- Private studio in Leith, Edinburgh – exercise in a space reserved just for you.
- Years of personal training experience – Griffen Fitness has been helping people get fit since 2005.
- We train all levels of fitness – from newbies to seasoned exercisers. Health problem? No problem!
- Easy and fun – An exercise programme with minimal equipment that you can do anywhere.
- Guaranteed results – or your money back.
Your Fitness Team
What Our Clients Say
I highly recommend Tracy. I made the decision in July I needed to get exercising and wanted to find someone local in Leith. Came across Tracy’s website send her an email and that was the start. A very warm welcoming instructor and her sessions are fun!!! Give her a call/email and you won’t look back.
Audrey S, September 2017
Tracy has helped me over many years maintain my fitness when suffering from arthritic knees, and more recently undertake rehabilitation after a total knee replacement. Her approach was progressive, encouraging but also demanding, where necessary, introducing new exercises into the programme as my leg strength has developed. I have enjoyed working with Tracy and would recommend to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation to me.
Jo S, August 2017
Tracy has been helping me work on strength & conditioning. Each session is fun and varied and can easily be adapted to do at home. The girl knows her stuff! Would definitely recommend.
Gwen D, August 2017
What the Press Says
Harper’s Bazaar magazine, 2008
"Show her a pair of old jeans you want to fit into, and she’ll get you back into them…"
Sorry, no posts were found.
3 Balfour Street,
Edinburgh, EH6 5BY