Personal Trainer in Edinburgh
Want to get fit, but don’t like the gym?
- Private studio in Leith, Edinburgh – exercise in a space reserved just for you.
- Years of personal training experience – Griffen Fitness has been helping people get fit since 2005.
- We train all levels of fitness – from newbies to seasoned exercisers. Health problem? No problem!
- Easy and fun – An exercise programme with minimal equipment that you can do anywhere.
- Guaranteed results – or your money back.
Your Fitness Team
What Our Clients Say
“We were delighted to host a talk led by Tracy during the Wellbeing in the West End festival. ‘Eat Like an Athlete: The Easy Way’ was hugely informative, insightful and easy to follow. Tracy engages with her audience and her expertise is translated to usable, manageable and achievable systems, for a complete range of clients. Highly recommended!”
Roots Deli, February 2019
“Working with Tracy was just what I needed to get myself back into a fitness routine. I especially enjoyed being able to talk to her about nutrition, and getting some really effective strength workouts that I can do at home and fit easily into my weekly routine.”
Jenni H, December 2018
“I’m a lady of 78 years, and I first contacted Tracy to see if there was anything she could do help me develop my strength and balance after a period of difficulty with falls and muscle pain. I was not hopeful, to be honest.
Tracy designed a programme that could be done from a seated position, and also while standing safely. I began to feel the benefit after about a couple of weeks, and now do my strength workout most days. My doctor urged me to continue, and I’d advise anyone at my stage in life to do the same. Thanks Tracy!”
Jean A, November 2018
What the Press Says
Harper’s Bazaar magazine, 2008
"Show her a pair of old jeans you want to fit into, and she’ll get you back into them…"