Personal Trainer in Edinburgh
Want to get fit, but don’t like the gym?
- Private studio in Leith, Edinburgh – exercise in a space reserved just for you.
- Years of personal training experience – Griffen Fitness has been helping people get fit since 2005.
- We train all levels of fitness – from newbies to seasoned exercisers. Health problem? No problem!
- Easy and fun – An exercise programme with minimal equipment that you can do anywhere.
- Guaranteed results – or your money back.
Your Fitness Team
What Our Clients Say
“Working with Tracy was just what I needed to get myself back into a fitness routine. I especially enjoyed being able to talk to her about nutrition, and getting some really effective strength workouts that I can do at home and fit easily into my weekly routine.”
Jenni H, December 2018
“I’m a lady of 78 years, and I first contacted Tracy to see if there was anything she could do help me develop my strength and balance after a period of difficulty with falls and muscle pain. I was not hopeful, to be honest.
Tracy designed a programme that could be done from a seated position, and also while standing safely. I began to feel the benefit after about a couple of weeks, and now do my strength workout most days. My doctor urged me to continue, and I’d advise anyone at my stage in life to do the same. Thanks Tracy!”
Jean A, November 2018
“Tracy has been a great trainer for me. She’s listened to my needs and enabled me to feel capable of taking charge of my own fitness.She’s pushed me out of my comfort zone and shown me what I’m capable of. Throughout our training, I’ve learned a real range of possibilities – in-door, out-door, shorter options etc. There’s no excuse now!” 🙂
Jess A, August 2018
What the Press Says
Harper’s Bazaar magazine, 2008
"Show her a pair of old jeans you want to fit into, and she’ll get you back into them…"