Personal Trainer in Edinburgh
Want to get fit, but don’t like the gym?
- Private studio in Leith, Edinburgh – exercise in a space reserved just for you.
- Years of personal training experience – Griffen Fitness has been helping people get fit since 2005.
- We train all levels of fitness – from newbies to seasoned exercisers. Health problem? No problem!
- Easy and fun – An exercise programme with minimal equipment that you can do anywhere.
- Guaranteed results – or your money back.
Your Fitness Team
What Our Clients Say
“Sessions with Tracy are really rewarding – hard work but very enjoyable too. Tracy has a lovely positive, encouraging manner and she has given me confidence and inspiration to continue improving fitness and well-being.”
Anne E, March 2019
“My partner and I did a couple of 5 session blocks. We were at different levels of fitness and motivation but Tracy made each one work for both of us and kept us engaged with a range of cardio, strength and stretching. No hesitation in recommending Tracy to sort you out!”
Katie B, February 2019
“We were delighted to host a talk led by Tracy during the Wellbeing in the West End festival. ‘Eat Like an Athlete: The Easy Way’ was hugely informative, insightful and easy to follow. Tracy engages with her audience and her expertise is translated to usable, manageable and achievable systems, for a complete range of clients. Highly recommended!”
Roots Deli, February 2019
What the Press Says
Harper’s Bazaar magazine, 2008
"Show her a pair of old jeans you want to fit into, and she’ll get you back into them…"