Personal Trainer in Edinburgh
Want to get fit, but don’t like the gym?
- Private studio in Leith, Edinburgh – exercise in a space reserved just for you.
- Years of personal training experience – Griffen Fitness has been helping people get fit since 2005.
- We train all levels of fitness – from newbies to seasoned exercisers. Health problem? No problem!
- Easy and fun – An exercise programme with minimal equipment that you can do anywhere.
- Guaranteed results – or your money back.
Your Fitness Team
What Our Clients Say
“My partner and I signed up for a block of 5 sessions. We weren’t sure what to expect but Tracy was incredibly supportive, down to earth and informative. She listened to what we were hoping for, as well as what we already enjoyed, and built her advice closely around that. We have had a much needed boost since the sessions and have continued with our own workouts. We do plan to review how we are doing with the likely possibility of returning to Tracy and Coco for some “top up” sessions in the future.”
Emma C, May 2019
“Tracy gave me the kick start I needed. She provided good support and advice and I enjoyed the weekly sessions. And there’s a Coco the pug (should you need a motivational fitness pug – which I did!). Recommended.”
Sue B, May 2019
“I’ve just finished a 5 session course with Tracy. I was very impressed with her knowledge about my limitations, regarding my knee replacement. I felt that everything we did was safe, which is a big consideration for me. I was able to take my dog with me and Tracy was very patient with her. I was very pleased with the results and I’m feeling fitter and more lively.”
Yvonne M, April 2019
What the Press Says
"Show her a pair of old jeans you want to fit into, and she’ll get you back into them…"